Monday, October 6, 2008

I always wanted to kno...

where do you go to get a broken heart fixed?
and when your emotions are mixed
who sorts them out?
where's the "in love" hole you fall into?
is there even a ladder to climb out?
are you a thief if you take someone's breath away?
and on the brightest days
i've seen countless clouds
which is the ninth one?
if can barely stand them when your with them
how can't you live without him?
how can you still feel empty if someone completes you?
if I'm your air, when I leave, do you turn blue?
do you suffocate?
why would you wish for a night to last forever
if you want to be with me 'til the end of days?
am I your baby?
or your Daddy?
am I your Lover?
or your Boyfriend?
what would "IT" be at second sight?
if you never felt like this before, and this doesn't work out




then...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I fell in love again.

Anonymous said...

oh the questions....

Barby Bea said...

thas so true.. where d0 u go to get ur broken heart fixed? let me know when you find out.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aiesha Who? said...

Lol this one made me laugh a lil. Love is an oxymoron.