Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No Assembly Required



If there was a user safety guide
Mine would be full of intriquet lies
All safety and operating instructions should be read before used
Retained in a secure place when frequently abused
Heed warnings, and adhere to all
I should not be used unless you're equipped to fall... deeply in love and hate
Situated away from the heat
Unless in a moment of passion or agruement connected to my heart at all times
Until broken or stepped on
Lied to or crept on
Clean with a dry stare and make believe
Care should be taken
Otherwise let me drop and let deviousness and deciet spill into my openings
service me at your own discretion... or mine
(Cunning wink of my eye)
When:
My titinium reinforced power-supply has been damaged
When your lies have filled my apertures
I've ben exposed to countless melancholy days
When I appear not to operate or change in my performance
Literally and figuratively cold in a sense
This product may contain dents
love struck, hence
Empty pens
Broken pencils
Crumbled paper
Over worked and labored
Straight face and seldom blinks
Long eyelashes and tattoo ink
Angel hair, a big nose
Van sneakers, fitted clothes
Poets lies and 
big brown eyes
Intellectual and intelligent
Sexual
Doesn't calculate time spent
Kind
My love is hellen keller blind
Not deaf
Hears and remembers, yet
Very forgiving
Never forgets
Durable and enduring but with a catch
You have to have the up most respect
Operates best when you're wet
Banana appeal and well kept
Too honest and often bold
An unheld tongue
And when captivated, you are the only one
Although when mishandled
Turns cold as the titanium casing
You couldn't warm with love candles
And when ties are severed
Its gone, lost, finished, not The End
...The Forever
No need to squint
Just follow the instructions
There's no fine print
No warranty or return policy
just don't mention
Covet my privacy
So if your ready to purchase
aim at the target and shoot it
batteries not  included

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i reallyyyy love this!

favorite lines:
My titinium reinforced power-supply has been damaged
When your lies have filled my apertures

Tangy. said...

I love your inconsistency...you always come back with some shit ;-)

| yous truely, danielle | said...

No batteries? Cmonnnn