Monday, January 25, 2010

Bryant Park

give me a sheet of 8 X 10 computer paper
64 color crayon box, clear tape, and a stapler
(like elementary school arts and crafts
and I'd draw in my textbook during math class)
and watch me change the world
we all are stick figures
fashion nimrods, so called street corner niggers
and if I meet another model
I'll throw up for her
lure her
to my bed
and when her clothes melodically drop
laugh
size four is way too big
-in my Steven Cojocaru monotone-
as she picks her ego up off the floor
along side her undergarments
her Bulimic spirit tarnished
from the blunt harshness
she leaves my presence
with her, my present
a shallow pussy, far too deeper than any thought running through her head
(a broken soul
a shattered dream
my overturned bed)
because if she opened a book
yet didn't read the words
but between the one line that followed the next
all the way to the back page seam
seems like the not to well thought out fashion, Marc Jacob, Donna Karen, East 28th at 5th avenue Runway career choice would have been way de la differenta
Go figure
I guess Miss Immediately Return To The House And Pack Your Bags
will have to do for now
because if I meet another fashion whore
it would be the third one this week
I don't think I can stomach another cell phone, bathroom, Victoria secret inspired, toilet in the background, panties hanging over the shower, photo shoot
or Herve Never tweet
she's got my heart and my appetite anorexic weak



...or is that her?