Monday, April 12, 2010

Gone Fishing

At around the same time

Every night, there is a meeting in my bedroom

Between two knees

That refuse to open

Reluctant though I beg and plead

But promise me

To part if I compromise

Who I am

Change like summer

To fall

In love all over again

In awe with perplexity

Do I defeat Monotony

Walk through the door that reads “Easy”

Tell those knees

Everything they’ve been yearning to hear

Or let this spring air

Vibrate my falsetto

Across my tongue

Through barb wired lips

As soft as nine clouds

Straight to her ears

Let my words take the hard way in

“I Will Change”

Whispered callously

My hands climbing her shins

Meet her knees

And they part

“I’ve Missed You”

They grow further apart

Like a love lost

From careless misplacement

Master Keys don’t exist

For both closed legs and closed hearts

Though I am Lord Of Written and Whispered Word

And they work the same

“I Love You”

And like childhood friends that move away

Never to be seen again

Her knees follow the same lead

My hand

Lies

In the crease where her legs meet her thighs

Same as my lips

How much more words

Must I use before here knees get wind of this

Do my lips

Between you legs

Feel differently

Follow

Your knees, and my hands

And my lips

And my diabolical plans

Can’t believe these words were enough

Did you catch the lies above?

Guess these words were enough