Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ruby Veneer

There's this room in my chest that reeks of asbestos and formaldehyde
where feelings are lost and love died
near dead emotions and in one corner my heart screams and cries
from estrogen driven actions and mind's lies
murderous looks and bothered sighs
cold hugs and diamond cutting eyes
if it were any other way
tomorrow's yesterday's today
you couldn't base it on legitimacy
sub zero kisses
black roses, so numb
caught in a love conundrum
a spectacular caricature of intimacy
a rose, a red one
petal-less
in the midst of an entrapping kiss
i am but a stem
in an empty garden...






love is the best facade

1 comment:

.asha said...

::sigh:: Love is the best facade...

I totally should be doing my assignment that's due in less than 3 hrs, but I just had to read this first...no regrets, no regrets.