Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just Tell Me

I write unrehearsed
no protection, raw verse
fuck her mind
make her thoughts moan with the progression of each line
sex her intellect
her third eye dripping. so wet
entice her with metaphors
her ears yearn for more and more
subconscious rhythmically pulsates
temperature rises, increased heart rate
closed-minded, this poem unfolds, yet blinded
she clinches her brain tighter
intrigued by this triple X writer
listen closely, she opens her ears wider
so i wrote slow and deep
she drenches the mead notebook sheets
now imagine if i use my mouth and speak
my pronunciations make her soul weak
covers her auricles because she can't take any more
screams my name
pushes my lips closer
so the words go deeper
"speak faster Free"
i don't normally do this on the first reading, i said
i don't normally listen, so i hope we're not speeding, she plead
and what followed had me mistaken
if you called home heaven or hell
the angelic nastiness you posses
made you by far the best
therefore hard to tell
and you want me to tell you more
i oblige
and for this night i'll be your poetic whore




or yours, if you want me to




imagine

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you explained me perfectly...thanks ;-) lol jus kiddin...

Unknown said...

*sighs*

-ROSS

Unknown said...

that was sexyyyy!
i read it like 4 times although i got it on the first... um um um.
u should go perform some place.

.asha said...

=] .... hehe

B. FLY AND THE CITY said...

NUYORICAN CAFE MUCH?

Aiesha Who? said...

Lol I'm a dirty whore. I had to bookmark this one.

| yous truely, danielle | said...

Sexy..really like this one..everynight since u told me bout this I read before I got to bed..but because of this I think I'll take a shower first =]