Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I wrote this in "some alley"

as we live through the present
the earth kills yesterdays
and tomorrow's too
but when 11:59 becomes that 25th hour
I'd like 12:01 to be spent with you
i want mornings to be clear skied
like that day I asked what size do you wear
right eye squinched, sun glared face
i remember this corner, this 1st place ribbon street
where we met for the third time
i say third because i've seen you two times before
my lips were stuck in traffic
but each time including the third
and even more recent
the 100th will be like the first
you are my thirst
in my mind
i rehearshed these lines
but it wasn't quite like what is being written
i couldn't ask for a better YOU
but if i was granted that wish
i'd glady trade it for your kiss
you're bliss defined
i want our seconds to last as long as your hair
and when blue skies turn black
i want my stomach to your back
and everyother morning to be just like that
could you give me a million tomorrow's
or go half on a baby
but get my 100 percent
fuck always being there
i always want you here with me
when words can't describe
emotions, bottled up, explode
when you ask me what I'm thinkin
and I say
you are my song when there's no music to play
you are to me what history is to every day
or you could be, eventually
all i want
check this out
is for YOU to be
[like that thing we do when we finish eachothers sentences]
at the end of I Love




whoever YOU may be

3 comments:

.asha said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this ♥

I want someone to write poetry for me =/

Unknown said...

nice to have you back... kinda inspired me to write something. you need to stop effin with these brainless broads only good for giving brain LOLz :oP

bELLA eLLA.

Anonymous said...

I love those feelings and moments in new relationships...you captured that perfectly