Monday, July 14, 2008

Mr. & Miss



Often called many names I'm not
I'm simply Mr. E
Miss Taken is my character traits
but when I'm known to get 
its often followed by "my Miss Take"
gossip and untrue chatter
Freeman 101 taught by Miss Advise
but the people sit attentively
lend their ears to Miss Conceive
but hate is a familiar vernacular to some
the lame ones listen carefully
walk closely behind Miss Led
who's best friends with Miss Lead
intentionally deceiving
like some looks are
but until you open the book
and read a few lines
your just the same as Miss Construe
whose confidant is Miss Interpret



i don't want to be Miss Understood  =/





2 comments:

Melissa Su-Neeta Elké said...

I LOVE IT!

.asha said...

Yeah, I don't want to Miss Understand, so I'll just ask away...

Come out and play tonight. =]