Thursday, July 10, 2008

iono

Untitled


give me a sheet of 8 x 10 computer paper
64 color crayon box, clear tape, and a stapler
(like when we had arts and crafts
i'd draw in my textbook, during math)
and watch me change the world
we all are stick figures
fashion nimrods, street corner niggers
and if i meet another model
i'll throw up for her
lure her too my bed
and when her clothes drop, just laugh
such a travesty, size four is way to big
leave my presence
and t with that, her present
a shattered dream
because if she opened a book
read between the lines, reached the back page seam
seems like the career choice would have been different
but i guess miss tyra will have to do for now
because if i meet another fashion whore
it would be the third one this week





to b con't

1 comment:

.asha said...

Size 4 is too big for you or for her?

And lol @ 3rd one this week... I'm SO tired of hearing people say they're into fashion or that they model. Like shoot me now, please.