Thursday, July 10, 2008

Untitled

Haven't been on here on in a while and I sincerely apologize. So here I'm back. I've been really uninspired and into school and work. It occupies 98% of my time. But then again that's a good thing, cause the fuck girls and the fuck boys  haven't been speaking my name so everything works out just fine. I love you all and all the people that have been hitting me up and asking for a post or just showing love. Anyways :




hearts are stone cold metal
i'm running out of rose petals
i love you, i love you not's
love is a word often forgot

and with luck's four leaf clover
i will start all over
cardiac tissue perforated
some four letter words are over-rated

i want to fall so deep in hate
your rehearsed apologies are far too late
now every time i see you
my chest is frosted ice blue

to pretend to care
your voice bleeds my ears
your truth is hypothermic
your lies are my tourniquet

today i added two and two
it came out to fuck you
my one and only plight
is if you live past this night
or if you make it past this poem


2 comments:

.asha said...

Ok, so I'm always a little confused with what you write. I'm never sure if it's about a particular person or about no one in particular, until you tell me...

So if this is about someone, I hate them. What the fuck are they doing to you?! Like who are these people that keep trying to hurt you? Stupid dummy...

If it's not about anyone, just laugh at my outrage... =]

Tangy. said...

Uh I'm soo going to quote you on a particular line...its gonna be like in my memopad for, "quotes to live by"...I love your mindwork free