Monday, October 26, 2009

Five Second Frenchie

Just as her lips left mine
She lowered a scythe
That stuck to chest to my spine
Fragments of my heart
Crescent in shape
Landing in her hand
As if this was the plan
Coincidence?
She's making mince meat
Of my being
To the beat
The cardiac kickdrum
She hums along
As my eyes play hide and seek
Tears leak faster as
My eyelashes come together
And I get one last glance
This lady
Exo-skeletal in appearance
Cold to the touch
And that doesn't say much
All she asks is
"Are you ready"
Before the "dee"
Leaves her teeth
I utter "No"
With what seems
To be the last breath of many
I'm growing frozen
Minute strength
I can barely stand
"Let's make a deal"
Barter perhaps
A plea bargain
I don't know whether she's smiling
Or if that's upside down
Same stone facial expression
Teeth clinched
Together
Empty eye holes
Black hood
Lamp post light stole a stare
She's made of nothing but bones
Now she knows
What I now know I been knew
I've defected
Infected from split wrists
Who's hisses
Turned to screams
Emotional bruises
From a relationship passed
Midnight nooses
Left my neck scarred
Like the umbilical blisters
I left my mother
The bliss
In the kiss
Is much different
Hers brought me life
And as this night grows longer
My plight gets stronger
But its over


And nothing even matters
The kiss of DEATH
Her name...
The latter

No comments: