Monday, October 26, 2009

Quidditch

First off
Let me begin with telling you
Who and what
I am
A seeker
In search of a dreamer
And if she dreams
We will go places
No eyes, awake
Can see
No doubts
No maybe's
I've realized that
Through other ladies
I've drove myself crazy
Wondering why they weren't you
A relief sigh
Or a "finally" high
That I'm so intoxicated by
You are out of this world
And mine
Which is both a minor step
And a big leap
For the actual size
And the figurative size
Of the this world
Makes it as easy accesible as the touch of a fingertip
But almost impossibly attainable
Because I cannot gain
All the things from it
But I'd take you over
And over
If the choice presented itself
More than once
I hunger for wealth
Yes, I hunger more
But you are destruction
That's what my appetites for
So who know's
I'm no psychic
My third eye is only poetic
It can't see your future
It won't tell me what will happen in the near
Or the far
But when my eyes are closed
It creates these vivid
Life-like
Real dreams
I swear I see
Through open eye lids
But I guess that's the irony in the end
Because at first
When I began to tell you what and who
I am
A seeker



Question is
Are you a dreamer

No comments: