Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Back Like I Never Left





F R E Emperor

i have been gone for a lil while, 1. bcuz i have been uninspired and IAW 2. bcuz my computer decided to crash when i needed it most, but thats neither here nor there, i'm back, i've missed you and i hope you've missed me, so this is for you




ida


ida



ida



ida



ida


ida like to get to kno you better
maybe in warmer weather
face the sun together
or would you rather






do something else
with your time?




un-tar my heart



pluck these feathers


fuck, i gather




i'll see you when school ends and the better



becomes the weather





ida



ida



ida



ida



ida hate for you not to feel the same




2 comments:

.asha said...

So it's 1:30 in the morning, and I've yet to make it to the library. Just got back from the probate, which was hilarioussss, but now I'm extremely tired and I feel like there are invisible Polly Pocket-like people holding my eyelids apart -_- <--that's what I wanna do, but I know I can't. If only that was an option. I'm probably gonna go to the library and be the most unproductive person in there because of how exhausted I am..Hehe. =] But surely after a while, I'll be so frustrated that I pedaled all the way there in the freezing cold of a California night, that I'll be motivated to accomplish something.

Took a pause to talk to Tonya on the phone..I texted her and told her to read this when she woke up, and whatdayakno, she's up at 4:40 a.m. with shooting pains in her foot...lol...

Ok, I got distracted by God knows what, and now it's 2:09 a.m. I'm not going to the library, but I'm gonna sit up in my kitchen, at a table, and still read some stuff and hopefully produce. =] My roommate is currently searching through the sofa cushions whispering "treasures! treasures!" under her breath. Apparently, her camera got up and walked away, so she's like on a scavenger hunt right now while I'm trying to read.

Anywho, while she mumbles all types of shit, I'll write to you. Something told me to check your blog. Something always tells me to check your blog, but tonight, it was like "check his blog," ya know? Lol...

Also, I don't appreciate being blamed for anything, and (I don't have a mental illness, despite the third person, but...) Ida would hate it if she didn't feel the same come summer days, but time will tell bae. It's 2:25 a.m. I'm done and accomplishing a whole lot hereon forward...hahaha =]

.asha said...

That was long, huh? Lol...K, I'm sooo done now, promise.