Sunday, April 13, 2008

Midterms=1 step closer to my future goal

So i should be studying the below but the above is how i feel about it
Who know's what diagram is going to be on the test but I have to memeorize 'em all
This is my save me look
anyways i been missing out on on alot of things becuase of school but hey it will all pay off in the end. I'm not missing much, but I would like to go to paris next summer which is in the works, LA in august (GOD willing) and somewhere hot for christmas break in december, fuck this summer cause I'll be in school while all the hoodlums are outside not knowing how to act, but hey thats every New York summer, can't wait for graduation, I need some much needed "ME" time. Everyday that spasses I'm one step closer to one of my many goals. When things fall into place you can't help but smile, I love all ya'll, this is for you:









hope is hopeless
unless in the end
there is faith to depend on
i'd want to live forever
is there a clever scheme
i can use to sow the seams of my life together
so that i may never lose you
i forgot to pray to live these years in youth
hopeless this is, i'm too uncouth
but you are moved
words fill your mind paper
i speak too many
lost the page number, no stapler
but if you don't understand
i wish to know all languages
or could a simple gesture
such as holding hands
speak voluminous volumes
is this too much
shall i turn it down a notch
if time were infinite
i'd go on forever
new batteries for your stop watch
all i'm saying is that
i want to be with your for as long as the opposite of never
or is that phrase to clever
for whoever
may read this
or not
wheter they like it or not
is not really a concern of mine
like you ought to be
one choice, indefinitely
now see
if i where cupid
i'd hav a desert eagle .50 millimeter bow
shoot you close range
as you fell in love
catch you before the second hand on the clock changed
or is that too dangerous of a metaphor







to be con't