Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Get On Extra Grind When Its Dinner Time



LMFAO



so yea i cooked all the food in the house and this was the only thing left, blueberry fawkin pop tarts and 3 sips of fiji, if this is what my life has been reduced too? its quite sad ANYWAYS yea it was really good and i'm still a lil uninspiried, school is racking my brain, i need some me time, i need to get away, and write, write WRITE, i miss those nights when 4 page poems came to me rightbefore i went to sleep, fuck is up with me. i love all of you and everyone who has been showin love and who likes my wordplay, i really appreciate it, so this is for u [sidebar: this is going to be hella whack, it's one of my off nites]

roses are red

violets are blue

boogers are green

nah i'm just playing

trying to figure out what to say and

nothin comes to mind

its like that writers block kind

of feeling when try to make words come together

forever thats what you said we would bee

za have the sweetest honey i've ever

had one of those situations happen

to be the funniest thing i havent heard since

when did she start dating him

and her dont make a good couple

of hours ago you said you loved me

and who? nah that bitch is lying

is all you ever do

you remember the first time

to go get somethin worth living for

every word that is written has meaning

that this poem is everywhere

is a place i've never traveled but would like to go

away and dont come back

to what i was saying at the beginning about roses

have the sharpest thorns

in my side is what you are

n't you with him, i could have sworn

testimony and you put your life on it

never ceases to amaze me the things you come up with

me is what you should be but your confused

to why i even give a fuck

that shit, i deserve everything i get

is what you don't [you don't get it, get it]

even know my name

3 things you like about me

and you don't mix

that with the sugar

honey ice tea, you have to be the one

plus one equals two

of us need to compromise and come to an agree

to disagree cause this shit doesn't make any sense

that your hesitant and shy

away from me and your distant

thoughts is what wrote this poem

doesnt even rhyme but its mine

goodbye




3 comments:

.asha said...

::applauds::

Melissa Su-Neeta Elké said...

I KNOW I LOVE STRAWBERRY POP TARTS...so kudos to you 4 that snack. THANKS 4 BEING TRUE 2 YOU...I LOVE AND RESPECT ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO IS!! BE YOURSELF NOW, AND WIPE THEM CRUMBS OFF YOUR PLATE LATER.-MEL

no1knowsme said...

ahhhhhh lol.... that was crazy and if u think that was no bueno feed me more, gotta get the good shit.