Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You ever feel so many ways all at once







got a disturbing text and it just was unecessary and full of bullshit. If you can't take the kind of person I am why choose to deal with me. Ohhh sin you're so interesting, you're so real, you're so this and that yet I'm so cold. Yes I am all of these things. Can I just live bullshit free? Peassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I DO NOT WANT A GIRLFRIEND GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS. I am hard to read for a reason and if non-matriculated you wouldn't even begin to fathom the kind of person I am let alone how to deal with me or be on my level or bring something equally as good to the table. This goes for friends and females alike.









prior to these feelings
admiration for everything that is you
caught the wind
bottled it in a bottle, blue
an impossible feat
the fact that the spaces between these fingers
prevents the possession of air which is everywhere
still. this summer breeze lingers
and now you have a piece of it
familiar emotions won't be de ja vu
in the entrapment of homely arms
noon skies turned a purple, orange hue
the moon walks down a star-lit street
eyes glued to conversant pavement
routine nights of a distant past
present memories, not like days when
the difference between sure and indifference
too good to be true words
starting line reads "100 % Trust," gradually sweats out
now you don't know what to think because of sincere verbs




to be cont. (i can't finsih shit yo, wtf is up)




l8r

1 comment:

Tells(the lil one) said...

This is beautiful, music made the mood even more relaxing, you'll never know a persons talent by looking at them... Excellent work I was in a diffenrent world while on this site