Saturday, April 19, 2008

Beautiful Weather





The weather has been off and on lately. Fuck is up with that? Just finished watchin Ratatouille, one of my favorite animated movies. Had the meanest hang over all day. Jamie's lil shindig @ G+G last nite was too much fun. I vomitted everywhere. Sorry ummpa. Came home, dropped my keys in front of the door after I opened it, could have sworn I put them on the fridge. Then I fell asleep fully clothed with one sneaker on. My mom says I'm an alcoholic =/ . I drink alot. I have alot on my mind sometimes and for those half-a-days I forget, its all worth IT. Sidebar: I love my bff tiffany, she is my heart, and she still kissed me goodnite even though I vomitted everywhere. =] This tension headache is killing me. I need some pills or some or a slavic chick who says yes to everything cause she can't understand what I'm saying.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

u should so , check out my blog..and comment.

i think that ur poetry and what u r about is awesome..keep it up

kit von b. said...

ughhh i love ur shades. can i have em? ok, ok, borrow?

-karrie b.