Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Key To Life Is








I drink so much of this its ridiculous but it keeps the face clear @ the same time i use the bathroom @ least 10 times a day. Its worst because I have to use it the worst as soon as I get on the train to go home. Can you say torture? But thats neither here nor there. [Sidebar: I like that new Mike Jones song, its hella catchy] I'm having a fall back attack. I been single for so long, looks like thats going to be the story for a little while longer. My last 2 brief encounters don't count. I just can't deal and its always because of unavoidable bullshit. Somethings got to give. I just need to get of here, like dead ass -_- . As soon as I'm interested or see myself putting time into something I think is worth it, here comes a bullshit bomb that explodes in my face or I have to prove myself which is not really a problem but I don't have any hidden motives. TRUST is the longest word in the dictionary. Sidebar: I'm going over seas to marry a slavic chick, I need a girl that speaks no english. Anyways here:





i aint got nothing right now but this





"harder than sign language with no fingers to a deaf person"





bbl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

anna kournikova much?

no1knowsme said...

your soo flippen right.. but dont ever think u have to prove yourself to someone, if they dont see it on their own it aint meant to be seen.... trust goes a long way..... gotta love u