Sunday, March 23, 2008

Academy Award


The greatest poetry comes from pain
stab my heart with this pen
blood vessels ink stained
love is a game
happiness the same
and i neva win
thus a loser
name... less
this torment is my bliss
and my admiration grows on for the worlds greatest actresses
lay w/ devils in blue dresses
unconcious as she cuts these angel wings i grow back after every fall
5'6 but my ego is 7 feet tall
and it blinds me
a shroud
so i can't see
she walks on black clouds
can't hear her 4 inch heels as she creeps
maybe as much afraid of the leap as i am
but that's no excuse to be stuck backwards
if you werent lookin 2 move foward keep the car in reverse
and let me walk straight
as my heart follows in a hearst
what a scene
my senses aren't as keen... as i thought
up in the caught
i have nothin left
or right
how bout you
line goes flat
skin goes pale
lips go blue
nominees are
the oscar goes to

No comments: