Wednesday, March 26, 2008

a field of tattoo flowers



jus got home from school, day kind of dragged, a real blahhhhh 8-4 kind of day, i need a XXX vitamin water and i have this itch for another tattoo, how i miss the pain, a lil sex wouldn't hurt either, or jus mayb someone genuine to spend time with, i miss my bff btw, sidebar: asha has some powerful word skills =], anyways here you go




a word
no matter how many letters has so much power
but when comin from your mouth
words that were so sweet, became so sour
my ears recieve
those words decieve
love in your voice is just a four letter curse
remember need and want and can't live without
i yearned for those
starved myself from other females
hungry for your heart details
your tongue ails poison my body
the most beautiful liar
nothing more than a belt notch
after you threw away
what you told me was your favorite watch
i was a genuine time piece
or at least
that what you said
now a waste of time
a minute too long, a second dead
i was the best thing that happened
so whats the worst thing that didn't
i don't know how to treat a woman
a disappointment, no effort put forth
where were these words, why were they hidden
so calculated, love cries
my heart dries out, a drought, and die
sex moans are now cold sighs
i guess thats my fault too
i run from questions
miscommunication
feelings irrelevant, not mentioned
tension so thick
fuck love, LOVE makes me sick
remember when you said
and you promised
and you plead
remember you were the warmest part of my bed
nah, you probably wouldn't
you said you couldn't
go through that again
repent from this sin
but tell me if it ever was this good
tell me when
rip my heart from my arms
no harm done
the alram was disarmed
your a magician with charm
i hope home is his arms
i don't really do
i say these things because hurt won't let me say i love you
hurt won't let me need
or understand
or express
i loved you, yes
but that was yesterday

2 comments:

.asha said...

OMG. Who are you???? And why haven't we met yet? I think I've met everyone besides you. Come out of hiding next time I'm home so we can play =]

So you do this thing to me where I read your stuff and get so awestruck and excited that I want to go and write my own stuff. Not like a response to what you write, but like my own stuff. But I can't. Haha...Maybe it's because I have a block right now or perhaps because our styles are different, or MAYBE...I don't know what to write about. Yes, that's it. I have no clue what to write about, and yet, I wanna write so badly. I'll stop rambling on your comments now. People are gonna think I stalk your blog.

It's true..

Anonymous said...

i shed a tear my dear...