Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pussy Personification

If pussy had emotions
I'd make her cry
And if it was death
I'd die
Open the casket and lie
Right in it
If it was truth
I'd bend it, NO
Tell it like it is
Because they say the truth will set you free
If it could see
I'd want to be
The first thing it set its eyes upon
If pussy was gone
I'd want to be where it left to
And if it was blue
I'd cheer her up
I'd drink from it
If pussy was a cup
If I fell on bad times
Pussy would be good luck
If I was at the lowest degree of sadness
Pussy would be my bliss
I'd give her a tongue kiss
If she was a french lady
She'd be as sweet as sadie
Like that R. Kelly song
I don't want to be right
If pussy is wrong
Or left even
If she was leaving
I'd chase
I'd catch pussy if it was a case
And if it was coke
I'd sniff that line
And if she were mine
She'd be nine
And I'd be seven
Because thats what I eight
I'd never be on time
If pussy was late
And if pussy was great
I'd be tony the tiger
If she was annoying
I'd wouldn't mind her
I'd find her
If she was lost
I'd be an employee
If pussy was the boss
However much she was
I'd pay pussy's cost
She'd be number 11 on the chinese lunch special
Extra general tso's chicken sauce
I'd be exhaust... ed
If pussy was a race
I'd be first place
Out-running everyone's pace
I'd love it when I'm in her



prescence
This is my homage to you
Pussy




I hope y0u get this message

2 comments:

evanka said...

nicccccccce. =D

Luscious 34a's said...

Ok really feelin that poem!!!