Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I so should be doing my pharmacology homework



but my vitamin water is finish and my pop-tarts are hot, AIM on the sidekick is blowin mine n as u can see ima fiend cuz I'm AIM'n mad hard on the pc, but as I'm sittin here, I realized ima fat n lonely person on the inside, but I'm workin on that, anyways this is for you




I'd give her my heart
If she could make me smile everyday
I'd give her my soul
If frowns were always this way
Upside down
Only if she doesn't mind picking my heart
Up from the ground
Just left of her night gown
She could keep it
Right on top of hers
Like when my face is buried in her neck
Engulfed in her body heat and eachothers sweat
Fall asleep to that love beat in her chest
This only lasts for one night
Maybe even less
Right back
to her putting on her dress
Me,
Left fronting
If she leaves my world won't be right side up
My mind says stay
My throat barely moist, dry mouth
Just stay with me 'til day breaks
And we'll put it back together, together
I want you to be
That person
When weather taps us on the back
We turn around confident
Now open that book
Pick a page
I promise I won't look
And pass it to me
Did you choose page seventeen?
See
Thats says it all
And all over again that dress begins to fall
I praised newton's law of gravitation
this is something new
hopefully somethin you would want to get use to
or maybe not
"get use to" is somethin you use to get
she said be spontaneous
be something I won't forget
be my catchers mit
only if you'll be my home base
cloud 81, a catch 22, love potion number 9
so selfish, a childs favorite word
mine
melted this icebox, filled this hollow chest
love architect, hard hat, heart cement
est unknown, 1 sincere plaza, in love edifice
builder anonymous
i havent met her yet

2 comments:

.asha said...

Ahhhh, you did it! You wrote again...surely not because I told you to, but still...So me and Tonya B. were just talking about you...lol...she goes, "he's pretty well spoken."

Anywho, I should be italian hw, but hey...we all have guilty pleasures...

Write another. =] I'm starting to feel like that selfish kid you were talking about, but instead of saying "mine," I'm saying "more!"....

Unknown said...

i love the fact that you see me everywhere you look.

;]