Thursday, March 27, 2008

mad rugged, in need of a shape up ASAP



starting to think this is what my days have been reduced to, but I've been getting alot of positive feedback and frankly I can'tstop, I have alot on my mind and I want to share it, if you don't mind. Took the day off from school and now I'm just sitting here about to go crazy with words, I love you and I love your eyes for reading these, hope you enjoy, this is for you



what did you think I would say
deep down, I was a convenience
something to numb the pain 
memories of him go away
but when its blissful and good at home
bed no longer cold, and you don't feel alone
you leave my heart stale
now its so right, where you couldn't stay
and if he loves you, then may
you live forever and a day
asthetic deciever and the gullable believer
not as niave as you thought
these stevie wonders work perfectly
see
I wasn't blind
your lies were fog to my mind
pupils dialated because at one time you were excitement
somethin new, somethin i looked foward to, like when
I couldn't wait to feel the homelyness of your palm
when there was no music, you were my favorite song
tell me why is "feel right" so wrong
why without you a tic toc feels a year long
i hope each tic toc eats you alive
your tongue killed you, verbal suicide
actions scream, words sell hopeless dreams
words cut open then try to sow back the seam
I'm not to blame
surreal story, amazing graphics, you created a great game
scratched CD, now the songs are all the same
have no fear, everythings fine
remember this happens all the time
i've







done what I can to revive
in my world, your suffocated, oxygen deprived
what you were has died
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK





I was in love, when you were alive



1 comment:

Unknown said...

ur rugged, but ur still cute. I like whole homeless look on you lol.

Dope words. Of course. Just wait til I reveal my blog to the world, then ima compete with you! LOL