Sunday, March 30, 2008

wtf is up


yooo, can anybody tell me if your born with allergies of do you get them, cause my ass been sneezing for the last 24 hours and its starting to piss me off a lil bit. Anywys havent wrote to you guys in a while, been kind of uninspired and going through some revolving door shit, but we'll see what happens. Free Your Mind... i really need to do that, and Lula thanx for that email it was some real shit and I'm sooooooo fucking with it.Oh yea, i fucking got two vesicles cooking grits, shit splattered on my fingers grrrrrrrrrrr [a vesicle is a small fluid filled sac, usually due to 1st or 2nd degree burns, your welcome]. I AM ME

2 comments:

Unknown said...

anytime hun.

real recognize real.

.asha said...

You're not born with allergies (not the kind you're talking about); you get them after being exposed to allergens.

Yayy, you're back, kinda..

I've never had grits.