Sunday, March 30, 2008

Kinda back

this is for you




memories, the replies were always "Cause..."
i love you's answered
is uncurable cancer
i'm no longer the romancer i was
i could make you feel
something so fake
because no matter how long you stay awake
the day will always come to an end
the REAL is your dreams
so don't wake up
here is the only place where
you can place a seat on top of the world and sit
that emotion wasn't manifested by me
surely, i fed you sincere words
held you geniunely
but this was all a facade, you see
that wasn't at all me
you are the prettiest untruth
like those before and after ads
but you were after first and before last
said you've been through alot of shit in your past
men all wearing the same mask
and for this broadway play, you borrowed it
what a perfect fit
a table, two places set, and i sat there and got fed shit
and i desired that taste
it was the best shit i've ever tasted
seconds' if i may
to be away for a day was like mayhem
we had this odd chem... istry
you made me love that seat
when we were incomplete
because we couldn't stand eachother
when we were away from one another
but together
was like the best weather
a summer afternoon
a minute past was too soon
i wish those full moons would never end
i would have taped it to the darkness for you
black skies never again to turn bright blue
i'm a special kind of fool
not the yellow bus kind
the love is blind, you took over my mind, love and hate thin line, kind
then I was a can't sleep, no food, can't eat, cry out my eyes blood weep
thats just my heart you can sweep that up too, type
look to the light
and pray
I pray not to feel, not to touch, to see
and i would pray not to hear, unless
its pointless
if lies sound the same to the deaf

3 comments:

.asha said...

<3 thanks, I needed that.

the love is blind, you took over my mind, love and hate thin line, kind
Preach, babes.

.asha said...

Oh, and about the shorts, screw you. =p It was a surprise to me too hahaha...

Anonymous said...

I love the last line...