Monday, March 24, 2008

My fear is empire state tall
4 me 2 put that parachute on again n fall
but @ 1 time i would have, with no chute @ all
after a couple years or months
you'd hear a loud thump
2 many times I took this love jump
walked 2 the edge, close my eyes, arms out, stepped off the ledge and drop
but when in love this fall should never stop
it should be like pouring water
into a bottomless cup
you should never have 2 get up
my fear stems from this
my body bruised from torturous bliss
i let love kill me over and over again
i fall get up n fall once again
hav u eva ben thru that
now you tell me about being fucking attached
or how you've been hurt in the past
and I'll show you my body cast
and the once wet plaster that surrounds my heart
now hard and holds together all the parts
you would think i was masochistic
let love kill me 2 wake and embrace love and kiss it
I'm foolish only because of this
my feelings caught up in my hearts sub-plot
and with love thas as far as I got...

No comments: